Whether you need a voice and data cabling project or a business phone system installed, there are plenty of reasons to choose us.
1. SERVICE. We've helped a long list of previous clients who we can proudly call friends. We invite you to contact some of our clients to listen first hand about our hard work and dedication.
2. SPEED. Pick up the phone and we will be there within 48 hours to complete a site survey. A written estimate will be delivered within 48 hours of the site survey. As a client of Enterprise Communications, you can rest assured that meeting your project deadline on time and on budget is our #1 goal.
3. SUPPORT. As a client you do not have to worry about navigating a complex maze of bureaucracy, endless phone menus and waiting on hold when you have urgent questions or concerns. You will have the direct line and mobile phone number of a Project Manager dedicated to your needs. Project managers are available to answer questions 24/7.
4. COST. We offer competitive prices without compromising the integrity of the service and product. We provide qualified technicians around the clock at lower hourly bill rates then any of our local competitors.
5. FLEXIBILITY. Our technicians are prepared to work around the clock and on weekends to meet all your needs.
6. EXPERIENCE. Enterprise Communications technicians have been servicing the network cabling and business communication needs of the greater Bay Area for over 17 years.
7. DEDICATION. The project manager assigned to your project will work for you and with you to ensure that your project develops as outlined in the written estimate.
8. GUARANTEED. We proudly back our work with a 5-Year Factory Backed System guarantee on all data network cabling.
9. EXPERIENCED POINTERS. With so much experience in the field, we can often provide valuable if not critical pointers when laying out your new network wiring infrastructure. We can also avoid the mistakes electricians "always" make when installing such a critical backbone throughout your floorplan.
10. FAMILY-OWNED & OPERATED. We are family-owned and operated, which means when you call, you are talking with somebody who is invested and accountable in ensuring you are satisfied with our work.