Enterprise Communications is proud to service San Francisco and its surrounding areas for Surveillance Security Cameras for Home or Businesses
One of the most customary and practical ways to protect your home or business is to maintain the physical security through the use of CCTV (closed circuit television) surveillance.
The following are advantages of utilizing a state-of-the-art video surveillance and monitoring system:
- The ability to keep an eye on your home or workplace, no matter where you may be.
- The presence of cameras to deter unauthorized visitors or intruders
- An audio/visual record of any accident or theft that might occur on site, which can be useful to the police in legal disputes, and with insurance claims.
Proper placement and distribution of cameras throughout the area is critical to it’s successful implementation and use. In most cases, it’s ideal to have cameras inside and out, but sometimes you may need more in one area than another depending upon the nature of area being secured, its location, foot traffic and other considerations.
These are the typical pieces of equipment in a surveillance system:
- Wired cameras – cameras hardwired to a recording device and power source
- IP Cameras – networked cameras that send video either through an ethernet connection or wirelessly to a central hard drive/recording device.
- DVRs and NVRs – DVRs encode and record video, NVRs act as a databank for IP cameras that process video at the source
- PoE Switch – Power over Ethernet switches allow cameras to draw electricity through its network cable, making extra power lines unnecessary.